Jul 17, 2013, 9:04 PM EDT
The summer months can be a bit boring at times for college athletes, especially if they’re taking summer classes. School, offseason workouts and the occasional summer league game is the routine for most, and with the majority of their classmates home until August (or September) there isn’t much available to break up the monotony.
Oklahoma basketball players Je’lon Hornbeak and Buddy Hield found some time for competition, as they took on Oklahoma women’s basketball team members Morgan Hook and Maddie Manning in a game of “Horse.”
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)