Jul 17, 2013, 9:04 PM EDT
The summer months can be a bit boring at times for college athletes, especially if they’re taking summer classes. School, offseason workouts and the occasional summer league game is the routine for most, and with the majority of their classmates home until August (or September) there isn’t much available to break up the monotony.
Oklahoma basketball players Je’lon Hornbeak and Buddy Hield found some time for competition, as they took on Oklahoma women’s basketball team members Morgan Hook and Maddie Manning in a game of “Horse.”
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 4
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)