Jul 17, 2013, 9:04 PM EDT
The summer months can be a bit boring at times for college athletes, especially if they’re taking summer classes. School, offseason workouts and the occasional summer league game is the routine for most, and with the majority of their classmates home until August (or September) there isn’t much available to break up the monotony.
Oklahoma basketball players Je’lon Hornbeak and Buddy Hield found some time for competition, as they took on Oklahoma women’s basketball team members Morgan Hook and Maddie Manning in a game of “Horse.”
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 4
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)