Jul 17, 2013, 9:04 PM EST
The summer months can be a bit boring at times for college athletes, especially if they’re taking summer classes. School, offseason workouts and the occasional summer league game is the routine for most, and with the majority of their classmates home until August (or September) there isn’t much available to break up the monotony.
Oklahoma basketball players Je’lon Hornbeak and Buddy Hield found some time for competition, as they took on Oklahoma women’s basketball team members Morgan Hook and Maddie Manning in a game of “Horse.”
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)