Jul 17, 2013, 9:04 PM EDT
The summer months can be a bit boring at times for college athletes, especially if they’re taking summer classes. School, offseason workouts and the occasional summer league game is the routine for most, and with the majority of their classmates home until August (or September) there isn’t much available to break up the monotony.
Oklahoma basketball players Je’lon Hornbeak and Buddy Hield found some time for competition, as they took on Oklahoma women’s basketball team members Morgan Hook and Maddie Manning in a game of “Horse.”
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)