Jul 20, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
We all know what’s going on with PJ Hairston at this point. (If you don’t, click here.)
One skeptical fan doesn’t think that UNC will punish Hairston at all, which prompted this terrific parody of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”.
The funny part?
By the time that North Carolina plays Kentucky, they’ll have already played Michigan State in the ACC/big Ten Challenge and, if seeds hold, Louisville in the final of the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)