Jul 20, 2013, 3:45 PM EST
We all know what’s going on with PJ Hairston at this point. (If you don’t, click here.)
One skeptical fan doesn’t think that UNC will punish Hairston at all, which prompted this terrific parody of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”.
The funny part?
By the time that North Carolina plays Kentucky, they’ll have already played Michigan State in the ACC/big Ten Challenge and, if seeds hold, Louisville in the final of the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic.
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)