Jul 20, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
We all know what’s going on with PJ Hairston at this point. (If you don’t, click here.)
One skeptical fan doesn’t think that UNC will punish Hairston at all, which prompted this terrific parody of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”.
The funny part?
By the time that North Carolina plays Kentucky, they’ll have already played Michigan State in the ACC/big Ten Challenge and, if seeds hold, Louisville in the final of the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)