Jul 20, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
We all know what’s going on with PJ Hairston at this point. (If you don’t, click here.)
One skeptical fan doesn’t think that UNC will punish Hairston at all, which prompted this terrific parody of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”.
The funny part?
By the time that North Carolina plays Kentucky, they’ll have already played Michigan State in the ACC/big Ten Challenge and, if seeds hold, Louisville in the final of the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic.
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 0
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)