Jul 20, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
We all know what’s going on with PJ Hairston at this point. (If you don’t, click here.)
One skeptical fan doesn’t think that UNC will punish Hairston at all, which prompted this terrific parody of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”.
The funny part?
By the time that North Carolina plays Kentucky, they’ll have already played Michigan State in the ACC/big Ten Challenge and, if seeds hold, Louisville in the final of the Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)