Jul 23, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
While the President hosts national champion Louisville at the White House, his brother-in-law is busy adding to his 2014 recruiting class.
According to our very own Scott Phillips, the Beavers picked up a commitment from 6-foot-10 Georgia native Isaiah Manderson last night.
Manderson is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and while he isn’t ranked in their top 150, Manderson had received a number of offers from high-major programs.
Manderson is the first commit in the class for Robinson.
ESPN describes Manderson as “a big body true center that is aggressive to score in the low post and is a powerful area rebounder [but he] must continue to add to his back to the basket scoring package, rebound more out of his area and work to improve his strength and conditioning.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 5
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)