Jul 23, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
While the President hosts national champion Louisville at the White House, his brother-in-law is busy adding to his 2014 recruiting class.
According to our very own Scott Phillips, the Beavers picked up a commitment from 6-foot-10 Georgia native Isaiah Manderson last night.
Manderson is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and while he isn’t ranked in their top 150, Manderson had received a number of offers from high-major programs.
Manderson is the first commit in the class for Robinson.
ESPN describes Manderson as “a big body true center that is aggressive to score in the low post and is a powerful area rebounder [but he] must continue to add to his back to the basket scoring package, rebound more out of his area and work to improve his strength and conditioning.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)