Jul 23, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
While the President hosts national champion Louisville at the White House, his brother-in-law is busy adding to his 2014 recruiting class.
According to our very own Scott Phillips, the Beavers picked up a commitment from 6-foot-10 Georgia native Isaiah Manderson last night.
Manderson is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and while he isn’t ranked in their top 150, Manderson had received a number of offers from high-major programs.
Manderson is the first commit in the class for Robinson.
ESPN describes Manderson as “a big body true center that is aggressive to score in the low post and is a powerful area rebounder [but he] must continue to add to his back to the basket scoring package, rebound more out of his area and work to improve his strength and conditioning.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)