Jul 23, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
While the President hosts national champion Louisville at the White House, his brother-in-law is busy adding to his 2014 recruiting class.
According to our very own Scott Phillips, the Beavers picked up a commitment from 6-foot-10 Georgia native Isaiah Manderson last night.
Manderson is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and while he isn’t ranked in their top 150, Manderson had received a number of offers from high-major programs.
Manderson is the first commit in the class for Robinson.
ESPN describes Manderson as “a big body true center that is aggressive to score in the low post and is a powerful area rebounder [but he] must continue to add to his back to the basket scoring package, rebound more out of his area and work to improve his strength and conditioning.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)