Jul 29, 2013, 1:16 PM EST
John Calipari isn’t just a basketball coach.
He’s an author, a motivational speaker, a small business owner (Froyo!) and now he’s a clothing designer.
Yup, Cal has launched a clothing line called The Coach John Calipari Refuse to Lose Signature Series. It features “a number of high-performance shirts, shorts, sweatpants and collared shirts that are designed for you while you work out or are on the run” and is designed for “athletes, businessmen and -women, and fans everywhere”.
I have no doubt that Cal’s clothing line will sell out quickly.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)