Jul 29, 2013, 1:16 PM EDT
John Calipari isn’t just a basketball coach.
He’s an author, a motivational speaker, a small business owner (Froyo!) and now he’s a clothing designer.
Yup, Cal has launched a clothing line called The Coach John Calipari Refuse to Lose Signature Series. It features “a number of high-performance shirts, shorts, sweatpants and collared shirts that are designed for you while you work out or are on the run” and is designed for “athletes, businessmen and -women, and fans everywhere”.
I have no doubt that Cal’s clothing line will sell out quickly.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 0
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)