Jul 29, 2013, 1:16 PM EDT
John Calipari isn’t just a basketball coach.
He’s an author, a motivational speaker, a small business owner (Froyo!) and now he’s a clothing designer.
Yup, Cal has launched a clothing line called The Coach John Calipari Refuse to Lose Signature Series. It features “a number of high-performance shirts, shorts, sweatpants and collared shirts that are designed for you while you work out or are on the run” and is designed for “athletes, businessmen and -women, and fans everywhere”.
I have no doubt that Cal’s clothing line will sell out quickly.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)