Jul 29, 2013, 1:16 PM EDT
John Calipari isn’t just a basketball coach.
He’s an author, a motivational speaker, a small business owner (Froyo!) and now he’s a clothing designer.
Yup, Cal has launched a clothing line called The Coach John Calipari Refuse to Lose Signature Series. It features “a number of high-performance shirts, shorts, sweatpants and collared shirts that are designed for you while you work out or are on the run” and is designed for “athletes, businessmen and -women, and fans everywhere”.
I have no doubt that Cal’s clothing line will sell out quickly.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)