Jul 29, 2013, 1:16 PM EST
John Calipari isn’t just a basketball coach.
He’s an author, a motivational speaker, a small business owner (Froyo!) and now he’s a clothing designer.
Yup, Cal has launched a clothing line called The Coach John Calipari Refuse to Lose Signature Series. It features “a number of high-performance shirts, shorts, sweatpants and collared shirts that are designed for you while you work out or are on the run” and is designed for “athletes, businessmen and -women, and fans everywhere”.
I have no doubt that Cal’s clothing line will sell out quickly.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Congratulations to Dickie V on 35 years of broadcasting (VIDEO) (2)
- VCU’s half court scoring issues becoming a concern? (2)