Jul 31, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
So much for UAB’s Fab Five.
On Wednesday afternoon, Birmingham, AL, native Justin Coleman committed to play his college hoops for Alabama.
Coleman is the No. 92 recruit in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, despite being just 5-foot-10 and weighing in at 155 pounds.
“I just made that decision today because I really liked coach (Anthony) Grant and his style and the trust they put in me,” Coleman told AL.com. “I feel like it is the right and perfect school for me.”
Coleman is the first member of Alabama’s 2014 recruiting class to commit.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (11)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (10)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)