Jul 31, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
So much for UAB’s Fab Five.
On Wednesday afternoon, Birmingham, AL, native Justin Coleman committed to play his college hoops for Alabama.
Coleman is the No. 92 recruit in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, despite being just 5-foot-10 and weighing in at 155 pounds.
“I just made that decision today because I really liked coach (Anthony) Grant and his style and the trust they put in me,” Coleman told AL.com. “I feel like it is the right and perfect school for me.”
Coleman is the first member of Alabama’s 2014 recruiting class to commit.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)