Jul 31, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
So much for UAB’s Fab Five.
On Wednesday afternoon, Birmingham, AL, native Justin Coleman committed to play his college hoops for Alabama.
Coleman is the No. 92 recruit in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, despite being just 5-foot-10 and weighing in at 155 pounds.
“I just made that decision today because I really liked coach (Anthony) Grant and his style and the trust they put in me,” Coleman told AL.com. “I feel like it is the right and perfect school for me.”
Coleman is the first member of Alabama’s 2014 recruiting class to commit.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)