Aug 3, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
Shaka Smart may be one of the best coaches outside of John Calipari at making the scene. He’s one of the hippest young coaches out there, so when he makes an appearance, people take note. With the Washington Redskins taking training camp in Richmond, Smart dropped by to check out this year’s team, and had a chat with CSNWashington about what role he’d like to play if he were trying out.
Of course he’d want to be the QB. And you know the creator of “Havoc” would know how to scramble.
Nice to see that (not) Perd Hapley got the big TV gig in D.C., by the way.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1