Aug 5, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
St. John’s High School (Texas) 2014 guard/forward Justise Winslow is one of the top players in the Class of 2014, and the video above is proof as to why.
The 6-foot-4 Winslow is threw this vicious left-handed slam on a defender, who ended up in the way between Winslow and the rim. But what really makes the video is the spectator, heard in the background, screaming, ‘Oh my God,’ as he watches the play unfold.
Winslow is ranked as the No. 16 overall in the 2014 class by Rivals, and holds offers from Arizona, Duke, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky and UCLA among other possible suitors. It has been reported that Winslow will soon trim his list of offers. And … wait for it … he’s been linked to the possible package deal with Apple Valley High (Minn.) point guard Tyus Jones and Whitney Young Magnet High (Ill.) center Jahlil Okafor.
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (47)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)