Aug 6, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
The College of Charleston is set to join the Colonial Athletic Association this fall, and the school decided to redesign it’s basketball court. It took eight months to develop a new logo that appears on center court. However, it only took 72 hours to revamp TD Arena floor.
The new floor will got to great use at the start of the college basketball season when the Cougars play host to the 2013 Charleston Classic. Four games will — Nebraska vs. UMass; UAB vs. New Mexico; Georgia vs. Davidson; Temple vs. Clemson — kick off the action inside the TD Arena on Nov. 21.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)