Aug 6, 2013, 10:30 PM EST
The College of Charleston is set to join the Colonial Athletic Association this fall, and the school decided to redesign it’s basketball court. It took eight months to develop a new logo that appears on center court. However, it only took 72 hours to revamp TD Arena floor.
The new floor will got to great use at the start of the college basketball season when the Cougars play host to the 2013 Charleston Classic. Four games will — Nebraska vs. UMass; UAB vs. New Mexico; Georgia vs. Davidson; Temple vs. Clemson — kick off the action inside the TD Arena on Nov. 21.
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)