Aug 6, 2013, 10:30 PM EST
The College of Charleston is set to join the Colonial Athletic Association this fall, and the school decided to redesign it’s basketball court. It took eight months to develop a new logo that appears on center court. However, it only took 72 hours to revamp TD Arena floor.
The new floor will got to great use at the start of the college basketball season when the Cougars play host to the 2013 Charleston Classic. Four games will — Nebraska vs. UMass; UAB vs. New Mexico; Georgia vs. Davidson; Temple vs. Clemson — kick off the action inside the TD Arena on Nov. 21.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)