Aug 6, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
The College of Charleston is set to join the Colonial Athletic Association this fall, and the school decided to redesign it’s basketball court. It took eight months to develop a new logo that appears on center court. However, it only took 72 hours to revamp TD Arena floor.
The new floor will got to great use at the start of the college basketball season when the Cougars play host to the 2013 Charleston Classic. Four games will — Nebraska vs. UMass; UAB vs. New Mexico; Georgia vs. Davidson; Temple vs. Clemson — kick off the action inside the TD Arena on Nov. 21.
- Report: Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 0
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 0
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 12
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 79
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (79)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)