Aug 6, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
The College of Charleston is set to join the Colonial Athletic Association this fall, and the school decided to redesign it’s basketball court. It took eight months to develop a new logo that appears on center court. However, it only took 72 hours to revamp TD Arena floor.
The new floor will got to great use at the start of the college basketball season when the Cougars play host to the 2013 Charleston Classic. Four games will — Nebraska vs. UMass; UAB vs. New Mexico; Georgia vs. Davidson; Temple vs. Clemson — kick off the action inside the TD Arena on Nov. 21.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 28
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (29)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)