Aug 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
The Pepperdine Waves unveiled a YouTube video this week on the school’s athletics website chronicling the building of the new floor in the Firestone Fieldhouse. The 90-second video shows work done from June 25th to July 27th and also includes some uplifting music as workers zoom around in the sped-up clip that shows the entire process of how it was done.
The Waves are coming off of a 12-18 season in the West Coast Conference and third-year coach Marty Wilson and his squad will look to turn things around when they play their first game on the new floor on November 9th in an exhibition contest against San Diego Christian. Pepperdine plays its first regular season game on the new floor during a November 20th contest against San Jose State.
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 3
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)