Aug 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Pepperdine Waves unveiled a YouTube video this week on the school’s athletics website chronicling the building of the new floor in the Firestone Fieldhouse. The 90-second video shows work done from June 25th to July 27th and also includes some uplifting music as workers zoom around in the sped-up clip that shows the entire process of how it was done.
The Waves are coming off of a 12-18 season in the West Coast Conference and third-year coach Marty Wilson and his squad will look to turn things around when they play their first game on the new floor on November 9th in an exhibition contest against San Diego Christian. Pepperdine plays its first regular season game on the new floor during a November 20th contest against San Jose State.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)