Aug 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Pepperdine Waves unveiled a YouTube video this week on the school’s athletics website chronicling the building of the new floor in the Firestone Fieldhouse. The 90-second video shows work done from June 25th to July 27th and also includes some uplifting music as workers zoom around in the sped-up clip that shows the entire process of how it was done.
The Waves are coming off of a 12-18 season in the West Coast Conference and third-year coach Marty Wilson and his squad will look to turn things around when they play their first game on the new floor on November 9th in an exhibition contest against San Diego Christian. Pepperdine plays its first regular season game on the new floor during a November 20th contest against San Jose State.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)