Aug 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Pepperdine Waves unveiled a YouTube video this week on the school’s athletics website chronicling the building of the new floor in the Firestone Fieldhouse. The 90-second video shows work done from June 25th to July 27th and also includes some uplifting music as workers zoom around in the sped-up clip that shows the entire process of how it was done.
The Waves are coming off of a 12-18 season in the West Coast Conference and third-year coach Marty Wilson and his squad will look to turn things around when they play their first game on the new floor on November 9th in an exhibition contest against San Diego Christian. Pepperdine plays its first regular season game on the new floor during a November 20th contest against San Jose State.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)