Aug 7, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Pepperdine Waves unveiled a YouTube video this week on the school’s athletics website chronicling the building of the new floor in the Firestone Fieldhouse. The 90-second video shows work done from June 25th to July 27th and also includes some uplifting music as workers zoom around in the sped-up clip that shows the entire process of how it was done.
The Waves are coming off of a 12-18 season in the West Coast Conference and third-year coach Marty Wilson and his squad will look to turn things around when they play their first game on the new floor on November 9th in an exhibition contest against San Diego Christian. Pepperdine plays its first regular season game on the new floor during a November 20th contest against San Jose State.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 1
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)