Aug 8, 2013, 10:10 AM EDT
Everyone needs a fun day at the beach once in a while, right?
That’s what DePaul head coach Oliver Purnell must have thought as he gave his guys the day off from their normal summer conditioning program in order to have some fun with a beach volleyball tournament earlier this week.
While DePaul strength and conditioning coach Mac Calloway often uses the beaches along Lake Michigan for rigorous offseason workouts, on this day, the Blue Demons got to have a little fun and build some team work using a different sport.
The tournament-winning team even took time to celebrate by taking a quick dip — and impromptu dance celebration? — in the waters of Lake Michigan.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2010? 0
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)