Aug 12, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Patric Young may be the strongest player, pound-for-pound, in college basketball.
In fact, if you didn’t know any better, you may think that Young was simply an import from Florida’s football team.
Young, whose father played tight end at Bethune-Cookman, has been a die-hard Gator fan his entire life, and over the weekend, Florida released the above video of the massive power forward running some routes with a couple of Florida’s gridiron stars.
And I’ll admit, Young looks like a natural catching the football. If the NBA doesn’t come calling after his college career is done, the NFL may take a gander.
As long as they don’t watching him throw.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)