Aug 12, 2013, 11:46 AM EST
Patric Young may be the strongest player, pound-for-pound, in college basketball.
In fact, if you didn’t know any better, you may think that Young was simply an import from Florida’s football team.
Young, whose father played tight end at Bethune-Cookman, has been a die-hard Gator fan his entire life, and over the weekend, Florida released the above video of the massive power forward running some routes with a couple of Florida’s gridiron stars.
And I’ll admit, Young looks like a natural catching the football. If the NBA doesn’t come calling after his college career is done, the NFL may take a gander.
As long as they don’t watching him throw.
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)