Aug 12, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Patric Young may be the strongest player, pound-for-pound, in college basketball.
In fact, if you didn’t know any better, you may think that Young was simply an import from Florida’s football team.
Young, whose father played tight end at Bethune-Cookman, has been a die-hard Gator fan his entire life, and over the weekend, Florida released the above video of the massive power forward running some routes with a couple of Florida’s gridiron stars.
And I’ll admit, Young looks like a natural catching the football. If the NBA doesn’t come calling after his college career is done, the NFL may take a gander.
As long as they don’t watching him throw.
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)