Aug 12, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Patric Young may be the strongest player, pound-for-pound, in college basketball.
In fact, if you didn’t know any better, you may think that Young was simply an import from Florida’s football team.
Young, whose father played tight end at Bethune-Cookman, has been a die-hard Gator fan his entire life, and over the weekend, Florida released the above video of the massive power forward running some routes with a couple of Florida’s gridiron stars.
And I’ll admit, Young looks like a natural catching the football. If the NBA doesn’t come calling after his college career is done, the NFL may take a gander.
As long as they don’t watching him throw.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0