Aug 12, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Patric Young may be the strongest player, pound-for-pound, in college basketball.
In fact, if you didn’t know any better, you may think that Young was simply an import from Florida’s football team.
Young, whose father played tight end at Bethune-Cookman, has been a die-hard Gator fan his entire life, and over the weekend, Florida released the above video of the massive power forward running some routes with a couple of Florida’s gridiron stars.
And I’ll admit, Young looks like a natural catching the football. If the NBA doesn’t come calling after his college career is done, the NFL may take a gander.
As long as they don’t watching him throw.
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 4
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)