Aug 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
DePaul has added their first piece to the 2014 recruiting class, as Rashaun Stimage committed to the program late on Sunday night. Our Scott Phillips was the first to report the news.
Stimage is an athletic, 6-foot-7 JuCo forward. A three-star recruit in the Class of 2012, according to Rivals, Stimage ended up going to Junior College when his career at Farragut Academy in Chicago came to an end.
Stimage has one year of JuCo basketball remaining, which he will play at Daytona State. He’ll have two years of eligibility left when he enrolls at DePaul.
- Texas hangs on to beat No. 14 North Carolina in Chapel Hill 3
- The Chase for 180: Nic Moore’s hot start 0
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season 6
- Memphis loss shouldn’t feed narrative about Josh Pastner, big games 0
- Casey Prather’s star turn a boon for Florida 1
- Report: Former North Carolina guard Will Graves arrested on drug charges at home owned by head coach Roy Williams (20)
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- WATCH: Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson unloads in press conference (8)
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season (6)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (5)