Aug 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
DePaul has added their first piece to the 2014 recruiting class, as Rashaun Stimage committed to the program late on Sunday night. Our Scott Phillips was the first to report the news.
Stimage is an athletic, 6-foot-7 JuCo forward. A three-star recruit in the Class of 2012, according to Rivals, Stimage ended up going to Junior College when his career at Farragut Academy in Chicago came to an end.
Stimage has one year of JuCo basketball remaining, which he will play at Daytona State. He’ll have two years of eligibility left when he enrolls at DePaul.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1