Aug 13, 2013, 8:23 PM EST
Kentucky has a top-notch recruiting class coming into Lexington this year, but none of its five-stars prospects are as decorated John Calipari’s latest commit for the fall.
Jason Taylor ended his 13 year football career with the sixth most sacks in NFL history. He’s bound for Canton, Ohio and during that time he’s serving as one of ESPN’s NFL analysts.
On Tuesday morning, Coach Cal announced that the former Miami Dolphin great will be in Big Blue Nation this fall.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 13, 2013
The John Calipari Basketball Fantasy Experience offers Kentucky fans the opportunity to live the life of a UK player for a weekend … but at a cost. Registration is almost $7,000, and that’s the less expensive version. Despite the costs, Calipari is sure to have another solid turnout. Calipari’s Basketball Fantasy Experience has known to draw notable campers. As Annie Dunbar of CollegeSpun.com noted, Drake served as a celebrity coach last year, and President Bill Clinton has been extended an invitation for next month’s.
Taylor is listed at 6-foot-6, 255-pounds, so whichever camper draws him as a matchup in the post, have fun.
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)