Aug 13, 2013, 8:23 PM EDT
Kentucky has a top-notch recruiting class coming into Lexington this year, but none of its five-stars prospects are as decorated John Calipari’s latest commit for the fall.
Jason Taylor ended his 13 year football career with the sixth most sacks in NFL history. He’s bound for Canton, Ohio and during that time he’s serving as one of ESPN’s NFL analysts.
On Tuesday morning, Coach Cal announced that the former Miami Dolphin great will be in Big Blue Nation this fall.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 13, 2013
The John Calipari Basketball Fantasy Experience offers Kentucky fans the opportunity to live the life of a UK player for a weekend … but at a cost. Registration is almost $7,000, and that’s the less expensive version. Despite the costs, Calipari is sure to have another solid turnout. Calipari’s Basketball Fantasy Experience has known to draw notable campers. As Annie Dunbar of CollegeSpun.com noted, Drake served as a celebrity coach last year, and President Bill Clinton has been extended an invitation for next month’s.
Taylor is listed at 6-foot-6, 255-pounds, so whichever camper draws him as a matchup in the post, have fun.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)