Aug 13, 2013, 8:23 PM EDT
Kentucky has a top-notch recruiting class coming into Lexington this year, but none of its five-stars prospects are as decorated John Calipari’s latest commit for the fall.
Jason Taylor ended his 13 year football career with the sixth most sacks in NFL history. He’s bound for Canton, Ohio and during that time he’s serving as one of ESPN’s NFL analysts.
On Tuesday morning, Coach Cal announced that the former Miami Dolphin great will be in Big Blue Nation this fall.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 13, 2013
The John Calipari Basketball Fantasy Experience offers Kentucky fans the opportunity to live the life of a UK player for a weekend … but at a cost. Registration is almost $7,000, and that’s the less expensive version. Despite the costs, Calipari is sure to have another solid turnout. Calipari’s Basketball Fantasy Experience has known to draw notable campers. As Annie Dunbar of CollegeSpun.com noted, Drake served as a celebrity coach last year, and President Bill Clinton has been extended an invitation for next month’s.
Taylor is listed at 6-foot-6, 255-pounds, so whichever camper draws him as a matchup in the post, have fun.
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 52 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)