Aug 13, 2013, 8:23 PM EST
Kentucky has a top-notch recruiting class coming into Lexington this year, but none of its five-stars prospects are as decorated John Calipari’s latest commit for the fall.
Jason Taylor ended his 13 year football career with the sixth most sacks in NFL history. He’s bound for Canton, Ohio and during that time he’s serving as one of ESPN’s NFL analysts.
On Tuesday morning, Coach Cal announced that the former Miami Dolphin great will be in Big Blue Nation this fall.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 13, 2013
The John Calipari Basketball Fantasy Experience offers Kentucky fans the opportunity to live the life of a UK player for a weekend … but at a cost. Registration is almost $7,000, and that’s the less expensive version. Despite the costs, Calipari is sure to have another solid turnout. Calipari’s Basketball Fantasy Experience has known to draw notable campers. As Annie Dunbar of CollegeSpun.com noted, Drake served as a celebrity coach last year, and President Bill Clinton has been extended an invitation for next month’s.
Taylor is listed at 6-foot-6, 255-pounds, so whichever camper draws him as a matchup in the post, have fun.
- P.J. Hairston’s UNC career comes to an end as the school will not apply for his reinstatement 3
- Weekend Preview: Saturday’s slate is thrilling from noon until midnight 2
- UCLA has a lot to learn if they are going to be a contender in the Pac-12 0
- Rasheed Sulaimon climbs out of the doghouse in No. 8 Duke’s 80-63 win 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who will be the next undefeated team to lose? 2
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- WATCH: Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson unloads in press conference (9)
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season (7)
- Difference between Kentucky, ’12 title team: role players? (5)
- Late Night Snacks: UK loses, Arizona survives, and Naadir Tharpe awakens (4)