Aug 13, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Iowa’s basketball team is one of the many that are taking a foreign trip this summer.
The Hawkeyes are headed to London, where they will be able to spend a few days playing against British teams while lapping up the English culture.
It appears they will also be bringing some of ‘Murica along with them. Like, for example, Soulja Boy:
That’s Peter Jok dancing and Mike Gesell doing … something in the background.
This isn’t the first time that Gesell has gotten his comedy on. Take a peak at the vines that Anthony Clemons posted this spring:
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)