Aug 13, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Iowa’s basketball team is one of the many that are taking a foreign trip this summer.
The Hawkeyes are headed to London, where they will be able to spend a few days playing against British teams while lapping up the English culture.
It appears they will also be bringing some of ‘Murica along with them. Like, for example, Soulja Boy:
That’s Peter Jok dancing and Mike Gesell doing … something in the background.
This isn’t the first time that Gesell has gotten his comedy on. Take a peak at the vines that Anthony Clemons posted this spring:
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)