Aug 13, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Iowa’s basketball team is one of the many that are taking a foreign trip this summer.
The Hawkeyes are headed to London, where they will be able to spend a few days playing against British teams while lapping up the English culture.
It appears they will also be bringing some of ‘Murica along with them. Like, for example, Soulja Boy:
That’s Peter Jok dancing and Mike Gesell doing … something in the background.
This isn’t the first time that Gesell has gotten his comedy on. Take a peak at the vines that Anthony Clemons posted this spring:
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 1
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)