Aug 13, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Iowa’s basketball team is one of the many that are taking a foreign trip this summer.
The Hawkeyes are headed to London, where they will be able to spend a few days playing against British teams while lapping up the English culture.
It appears they will also be bringing some of ‘Murica along with them. Like, for example, Soulja Boy:
That’s Peter Jok dancing and Mike Gesell doing … something in the background.
This isn’t the first time that Gesell has gotten his comedy on. Take a peak at the vines that Anthony Clemons posted this spring:
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 0
- Shabazz Napier hits game-winner, runs out of the arena (VIDEO) 0
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)