Aug 13, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Iowa’s basketball team is one of the many that are taking a foreign trip this summer.
The Hawkeyes are headed to London, where they will be able to spend a few days playing against British teams while lapping up the English culture.
It appears they will also be bringing some of ‘Murica along with them. Like, for example, Soulja Boy:
That’s Peter Jok dancing and Mike Gesell doing … something in the background.
This isn’t the first time that Gesell has gotten his comedy on. Take a peak at the vines that Anthony Clemons posted this spring:
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)