Aug 14, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Georgia Tech has added to their 2014 recruiting class, as Georgia native Tadric Jackson announced that he will be a Yellow Jacket when he enrolls in college.
Jackson is currently ranked 90th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, and becomes the first member of that class to commit to Brian Gregory at Tech.
Jackson is a talented, super-athletic combo-guard. Standing 6-foot-2, he’s at his best when he has the ball in his hands with a chance to make a play, and while he’s capable of creating for others, he’s at his best when he’s looking to score. As ESPN’s scouting report says, “his strong and tight handle along with his excellent court vision allows him to play the point althrough he is clearly more of a shooting guard at this time.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)