Aug 14, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Georgia Tech has added to their 2014 recruiting class, as Georgia native Tadric Jackson announced that he will be a Yellow Jacket when he enrolls in college.
Jackson is currently ranked 90th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, and becomes the first member of that class to commit to Brian Gregory at Tech.
Jackson is a talented, super-athletic combo-guard. Standing 6-foot-2, he’s at his best when he has the ball in his hands with a chance to make a play, and while he’s capable of creating for others, he’s at his best when he’s looking to score. As ESPN’s scouting report says, “his strong and tight handle along with his excellent court vision allows him to play the point althrough he is clearly more of a shooting guard at this time.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 8
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 14
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (14)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)