Aug 14, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Georgia Tech has added to their 2014 recruiting class, as Georgia native Tadric Jackson announced that he will be a Yellow Jacket when he enrolls in college.
Jackson is currently ranked 90th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, and becomes the first member of that class to commit to Brian Gregory at Tech.
Jackson is a talented, super-athletic combo-guard. Standing 6-foot-2, he’s at his best when he has the ball in his hands with a chance to make a play, and while he’s capable of creating for others, he’s at his best when he’s looking to score. As ESPN’s scouting report says, “his strong and tight handle along with his excellent court vision allows him to play the point althrough he is clearly more of a shooting guard at this time.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (45)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)