Aug 14, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Georgia Tech has added to their 2014 recruiting class, as Georgia native Tadric Jackson announced that he will be a Yellow Jacket when he enrolls in college.
Jackson is currently ranked 90th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, and becomes the first member of that class to commit to Brian Gregory at Tech.
Jackson is a talented, super-athletic combo-guard. Standing 6-foot-2, he’s at his best when he has the ball in his hands with a chance to make a play, and while he’s capable of creating for others, he’s at his best when he’s looking to score. As ESPN’s scouting report says, “his strong and tight handle along with his excellent court vision allows him to play the point althrough he is clearly more of a shooting guard at this time.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)