Aug 14, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Georgia Tech has added to their 2014 recruiting class, as Georgia native Tadric Jackson announced that he will be a Yellow Jacket when he enrolls in college.
Jackson is currently ranked 90th in the Class of 2014, according to Rivals, and becomes the first member of that class to commit to Brian Gregory at Tech.
Jackson is a talented, super-athletic combo-guard. Standing 6-foot-2, he’s at his best when he has the ball in his hands with a chance to make a play, and while he’s capable of creating for others, he’s at his best when he’s looking to score. As ESPN’s scouting report says, “his strong and tight handle along with his excellent court vision allows him to play the point althrough he is clearly more of a shooting guard at this time.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)