Aug 15, 2013, 2:05 PM EST
At a faculty retreat for journalism professors, UNC’s athletic director Bubba Cunningham commented on the status of PJ Hairston.
According to Andy Bechtel, a journalism professor and a copy editor, when Cunningham was asked whether or not Hairston will play this year, he responded by saying “Yes, but not all the games.”
I’m sure this will squelch the questions that Roy Williams is “tired” of answering about this summer’s Hairston saga.
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Congratulations to Dickie V on 35 years of broadcasting (VIDEO) (2)
- VCU’s half court scoring issues becoming a concern? (2)