Aug 15, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
At a faculty retreat for journalism professors, UNC’s athletic director Bubba Cunningham commented on the status of PJ Hairston.
According to Andy Bechtel, a journalism professor and a copy editor, when Cunningham was asked whether or not Hairston will play this year, he responded by saying “Yes, but not all the games.”
I’m sure this will squelch the questions that Roy Williams is “tired” of answering about this summer’s Hairston saga.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)