Aug 15, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
At a faculty retreat for journalism professors, UNC’s athletic director Bubba Cunningham commented on the status of PJ Hairston.
According to Andy Bechtel, a journalism professor and a copy editor, when Cunningham was asked whether or not Hairston will play this year, he responded by saying “Yes, but not all the games.”
I’m sure this will squelch the questions that Roy Williams is “tired” of answering about this summer’s Hairston saga.
- Bracketology: Will we have a bid thief? 0
- Bubble Banter: Monster day for teams on the cutline 1
- Pac-12 Tournament: Are we overlooking Arizona right now? 0
- Big 12 Tournament: Iowa State lights up a poor Kansas defense 2
- SEC Tournament: ‘The Tweak’ worked as Kentucky runs over LSU 0
- ACC Tournament: Pitt locks up tourney bid by beating struggling No. 16 North Carolina 2
- Atlantic 10 Tournament: St. Bonaventure upsets Saint Louis with a three at the buzzer (VIDEO) 6
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (13)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Was Duke’s Rodney Hood fouled by Clemson? You make the call (VIDEO) (12)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- Don’t mess with Aaron Craft’s memory (6)