Aug 17, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
Sean Miller endlessly trailed Craig Victor in July and it paid off as the talented five-star forward from Louisiana committed to Arizona on Saturday during his AAU team’s banquet.
The news was reported on the scene by Andrew Lopez of the NOLA Media Group and Victor is regarded as the No. 21 prospect overall in the 2014 class by Rivals.
The 6’8″ Victor will head to Findlay Prep for his senior season of high school, so he’ll be out on the West Coast already and goes to a school that has given Arizona past recruits like guard Nick Johnson and forward Brandon Ashley.
Craig joins California point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright in Arizona’s 2014 recruiting class.
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)