Aug 17, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
Sean Miller endlessly trailed Craig Victor in July and it paid off as the talented five-star forward from Louisiana committed to Arizona on Saturday during his AAU team’s banquet.
The news was reported on the scene by Andrew Lopez of the NOLA Media Group and Victor is regarded as the No. 21 prospect overall in the 2014 class by Rivals.
The 6’8″ Victor will head to Findlay Prep for his senior season of high school, so he’ll be out on the West Coast already and goes to a school that has given Arizona past recruits like guard Nick Johnson and forward Brandon Ashley.
Craig joins California point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright in Arizona’s 2014 recruiting class.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)