Aug 17, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
Sean Miller endlessly trailed Craig Victor in July and it paid off as the talented five-star forward from Louisiana committed to Arizona on Saturday during his AAU team’s banquet.
The news was reported on the scene by Andrew Lopez of the NOLA Media Group and Victor is regarded as the No. 21 prospect overall in the 2014 class by Rivals.
The 6’8″ Victor will head to Findlay Prep for his senior season of high school, so he’ll be out on the West Coast already and goes to a school that has given Arizona past recruits like guard Nick Johnson and forward Brandon Ashley.
Craig joins California point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright in Arizona’s 2014 recruiting class.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)