Aug 17, 2013, 3:35 PM EST
Sean Miller endlessly trailed Craig Victor in July and it paid off as the talented five-star forward from Louisiana committed to Arizona on Saturday during his AAU team’s banquet.
The news was reported on the scene by Andrew Lopez of the NOLA Media Group and Victor is regarded as the No. 21 prospect overall in the 2014 class by Rivals.
The 6’8″ Victor will head to Findlay Prep for his senior season of high school, so he’ll be out on the West Coast already and goes to a school that has given Arizona past recruits like guard Nick Johnson and forward Brandon Ashley.
Craig joins California point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright in Arizona’s 2014 recruiting class.
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 0
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)