Aug 17, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
Sean Miller endlessly trailed Craig Victor in July and it paid off as the talented five-star forward from Louisiana committed to Arizona on Saturday during his AAU team’s banquet.
The news was reported on the scene by Andrew Lopez of the NOLA Media Group and Victor is regarded as the No. 21 prospect overall in the 2014 class by Rivals.
The 6’8″ Victor will head to Findlay Prep for his senior season of high school, so he’ll be out on the West Coast already and goes to a school that has given Arizona past recruits like guard Nick Johnson and forward Brandon Ashley.
Craig joins California point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright in Arizona’s 2014 recruiting class.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)