Aug 19, 2013, 11:12 AM EDT
Chris Paul held his point guard camp down in Winston-Salem, NC, from August 9th-12th, and some of the best collegiate back court players in the country traveled there to work out with and play against the six-time all-star and two-time Olympian.
Play with is the key word here.
I was able to attend the Point Guard, the Big Man and the Kevin Durant Skills Academies this summer, and the highlight of all of them was watching some of the biggest stars in the NBA — namely Durant and Kyrie Irving — go up against some of the best that college has to offer.
Paul did the same, and, as you can tell from the video above, he slowly but surely shredded them all. Here’s the roster of players that were invited. Some of the faces that I was able to pick out of that video were Shabazz Napier, Jerian Grant and high schooler Tyler Ulis.
It’s not an editing trick, either.
Four straight possessions can be seen here:
Still think some of these college kids are ready for the NBA?
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)