Aug 20, 2013, 2:08 PM EST
On Tuesday afternoon, the SEC released their full conference schedule, which can be seen here.
Feb. 15th, when Florida heads to Kentucky to take on the Wildcats, and March 8th, when Kentucky makes a return trip to Gainesville. Unfortunately, Tennessee only plays Kentucky once this season, visiting Rupp on Jan. 18th, and Kentucky only plays Missouri once. Florida, Missouri and Tennessee will all play home-and-homes.
Frankly, those are the only teams — possibly throwing LSU into that mix — that will have much national interest come conference play this season.
But the good news is that the most polarizing player in the conference, Marshall Henderson, will, in fact, still have eight chances to play on the road in league games. (Assuming he’s still on the team.) Inexplicably, however, Ole Miss won’t be playing at Auburn — where this happened — or at Florida — against whom this happened — this year, which makes no sense. Henderson will make a return to Memorial Gymnasium — where this happened.
This is why SEC fans need to root for Henderson to get it together.
He’ll give you something to watch other than Kentucky steam-rolling the conference.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 11
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (11)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)