Aug 21, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Washington State may have finished last in the Pac-12 this past season, but the Cougars shot the ball well from deep; third as a team during conference play.
It appears the 3-point shooting skills is limited to the basketball team.
This unknown cheerleader in the video above showed his shooting stroke from behind the arc on Tuesday. The video starts with the cheerleader lining up with his feet inches away from the 3-point line. Then shoots the ball in the over his head to the hoop at the opposite end, three-quarters of the court away. To add a little more difficulty to the shot, he threw in a back flip.
Now you’re just showing off.
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)