Aug 21, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Washington State may have finished last in the Pac-12 this past season, but the Cougars shot the ball well from deep; third as a team during conference play.
It appears the 3-point shooting skills is limited to the basketball team.
This unknown cheerleader in the video above showed his shooting stroke from behind the arc on Tuesday. The video starts with the cheerleader lining up with his feet inches away from the 3-point line. Then shoots the ball in the over his head to the hoop at the opposite end, three-quarters of the court away. To add a little more difficulty to the shot, he threw in a back flip.
Now you’re just showing off.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)