Aug 21, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Washington State may have finished last in the Pac-12 this past season, but the Cougars shot the ball well from deep; third as a team during conference play.
It appears the 3-point shooting skills is limited to the basketball team.
This unknown cheerleader in the video above showed his shooting stroke from behind the arc on Tuesday. The video starts with the cheerleader lining up with his feet inches away from the 3-point line. Then shoots the ball in the over his head to the hoop at the opposite end, three-quarters of the court away. To add a little more difficulty to the shot, he threw in a back flip.
Now you’re just showing off.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)