Aug 21, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Washington State may have finished last in the Pac-12 this past season, but the Cougars shot the ball well from deep; third as a team during conference play.
It appears the 3-point shooting skills is limited to the basketball team.
This unknown cheerleader in the video above showed his shooting stroke from behind the arc on Tuesday. The video starts with the cheerleader lining up with his feet inches away from the 3-point line. Then shoots the ball in the over his head to the hoop at the opposite end, three-quarters of the court away. To add a little more difficulty to the shot, he threw in a back flip.
Now you’re just showing off.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)