Aug 21, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Washington State may have finished last in the Pac-12 this past season, but the Cougars shot the ball well from deep; third as a team during conference play.
It appears the 3-point shooting skills is limited to the basketball team.
This unknown cheerleader in the video above showed his shooting stroke from behind the arc on Tuesday. The video starts with the cheerleader lining up with his feet inches away from the 3-point line. Then shoots the ball in the over his head to the hoop at the opposite end, three-quarters of the court away. To add a little more difficulty to the shot, he threw in a back flip.
Now you’re just showing off.
- Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward 5
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim 31
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 6
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 1
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 2
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim (31)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)