Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 AM EDT
The last thing that a thin NC State team needs right now is an injury to one of their key players, but that appeared to be exactly the case yesterday.
Anthony ‘Cat’ Barber, a top ten recruit posted a picture on twitter of his left foot in a walking boot, tweeting out “Feel like I want just cry” before deleting the picture from his account, @catbarber1994.
Turns out, Barber did hurt his left foot in a pick-up game at NC State’s practice facility, but the injury isn’t serious. X-rays came back negative and the boot was nothing more than a precaution.
Carry on with your day, Raleigh.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0