Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 AM EDT
The last thing that a thin NC State team needs right now is an injury to one of their key players, but that appeared to be exactly the case yesterday.
Anthony ‘Cat’ Barber, a top ten recruit posted a picture on twitter of his left foot in a walking boot, tweeting out “Feel like I want just cry” before deleting the picture from his account, @catbarber1994.
Turns out, Barber did hurt his left foot in a pick-up game at NC State’s practice facility, but the injury isn’t serious. X-rays came back negative and the boot was nothing more than a precaution.
Carry on with your day, Raleigh.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)