Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 AM EDT
The last thing that a thin NC State team needs right now is an injury to one of their key players, but that appeared to be exactly the case yesterday.
Anthony ‘Cat’ Barber, a top ten recruit posted a picture on twitter of his left foot in a walking boot, tweeting out “Feel like I want just cry” before deleting the picture from his account, @catbarber1994.
Turns out, Barber did hurt his left foot in a pick-up game at NC State’s practice facility, but the injury isn’t serious. X-rays came back negative and the boot was nothing more than a precaution.
Carry on with your day, Raleigh.
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)