Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 AM EDT
The last thing that a thin NC State team needs right now is an injury to one of their key players, but that appeared to be exactly the case yesterday.
Anthony ‘Cat’ Barber, a top ten recruit posted a picture on twitter of his left foot in a walking boot, tweeting out “Feel like I want just cry” before deleting the picture from his account, @catbarber1994.
Turns out, Barber did hurt his left foot in a pick-up game at NC State’s practice facility, but the injury isn’t serious. X-rays came back negative and the boot was nothing more than a precaution.
Carry on with your day, Raleigh.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)