Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 AM EDT
The last thing that a thin NC State team needs right now is an injury to one of their key players, but that appeared to be exactly the case yesterday.
Anthony ‘Cat’ Barber, a top ten recruit posted a picture on twitter of his left foot in a walking boot, tweeting out “Feel like I want just cry” before deleting the picture from his account, @catbarber1994.
Turns out, Barber did hurt his left foot in a pick-up game at NC State’s practice facility, but the injury isn’t serious. X-rays came back negative and the boot was nothing more than a precaution.
Carry on with your day, Raleigh.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)