Aug 24, 2013, 4:20 PM EST
There’s a full house in Bloomington this weekend, according to the Indianapolis Star.
It seems several of Tom Crean’s top recruiting targets are in town this weekend, taking “unofficial” visits. As informal as these visits might be, they are super-meaningful for the program. Some of the school’s biggest potential future stars will be wandering campus this weekend, according to the newspaper’s site.
The Hoosiers are also hosting four-star Virginia combo guard Robert Johnson this weekend on an official visit that has been scheduled for weeks.It’s the only official trip he’s scheduled. Johnson is ranked No. 54 nationally by Scout.
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)