Aug 24, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
There’s a full house in Bloomington this weekend, according to the Indianapolis Star.
It seems several of Tom Crean’s top recruiting targets are in town this weekend, taking “unofficial” visits. As informal as these visits might be, they are super-meaningful for the program. Some of the school’s biggest potential future stars will be wandering campus this weekend, according to the newspaper’s site.
The Hoosiers are also hosting four-star Virginia combo guard Robert Johnson this weekend on an official visit that has been scheduled for weeks.It’s the only official trip he’s scheduled. Johnson is ranked No. 54 nationally by Scout.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 0
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)