Aug 25, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
By now you’ve probably seen the photo from Under Armour’s Kelly Kline of Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.) small forward and North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his mother Barbara in his final attempt to win the 2013 Elite 24 dunk contest on Friday.
And now, thanks to Brooklyn Eagle Sports, here’s the video to go along with it.
The 6-foot-6 Pinson, who committed to UNC back in May, defeated the field of Ivan Raab, Seventh Woods, Justise Winslow and Stanley Johnson to win the dunk contest underneath the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)