Aug 25, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
By now you’ve probably seen the photo from Under Armour’s Kelly Kline of Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.) small forward and North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his mother Barbara in his final attempt to win the 2013 Elite 24 dunk contest on Friday.
And now, thanks to Brooklyn Eagle Sports, here’s the video to go along with it.
The 6-foot-6 Pinson, who committed to UNC back in May, defeated the field of Ivan Raab, Seventh Woods, Justise Winslow and Stanley Johnson to win the dunk contest underneath the Brooklyn Bridge.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)