Aug 25, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
By now you’ve probably seen the photo from Under Armour’s Kelly Kline of Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.) small forward and North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his mother Barbara in his final attempt to win the 2013 Elite 24 dunk contest on Friday.
And now, thanks to Brooklyn Eagle Sports, here’s the video to go along with it.
The 6-foot-6 Pinson, who committed to UNC back in May, defeated the field of Ivan Raab, Seventh Woods, Justise Winslow and Stanley Johnson to win the dunk contest underneath the Brooklyn Bridge.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 1
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)