Aug 25, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
By now you’ve probably seen the photo from Under Armour’s Kelly Kline of Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.) small forward and North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his mother Barbara in his final attempt to win the 2013 Elite 24 dunk contest on Friday.
And now, thanks to Brooklyn Eagle Sports, here’s the video to go along with it.
The 6-foot-6 Pinson, who committed to UNC back in May, defeated the field of Ivan Raab, Seventh Woods, Justise Winslow and Stanley Johnson to win the dunk contest underneath the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Georgetown discusses becoming first college basketball team to wear ‘I Can’t Breathe’ T-shirts (PHOTO) (9)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)