Aug 25, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
By now you’ve probably seen the photo from Under Armour’s Kelly Kline of Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.) small forward and North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his mother Barbara in his final attempt to win the 2013 Elite 24 dunk contest on Friday.
And now, thanks to Brooklyn Eagle Sports, here’s the video to go along with it.
The 6-foot-6 Pinson, who committed to UNC back in May, defeated the field of Ivan Raab, Seventh Woods, Justise Winslow and Stanley Johnson to win the dunk contest underneath the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 5
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)