Aug 26, 2013, 10:05 PM EST
The University of Richmond announced a new court design several weeks ago, and each Friday had previewed the new design by uploading a section of the court to the athletic department’s Instagram account.
On Friday, the Spiders unveiled the new-look floor that will be read for the season. Nothing too extreme about the Spiders’ new court, but it is the first of many changes to the Robins Center, an arena that had stood for more than 30 years.
The Robins Center is in the middle of a $17 million renovation. Richmond takes to the renovated Robins Center on Nov. 8 against Delaware.
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss 3
- Michigan’s process of adjusting to key personnel losses hasn’t been a smooth one 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Georgetown discusses becoming first college basketball team to wear ‘I Can’t Breathe’ T-shirts (PHOTO) (9)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)