Aug 26, 2013, 10:05 PM EDT
The University of Richmond announced a new court design several weeks ago, and each Friday had previewed the new design by uploading a section of the court to the athletic department’s Instagram account.
On Friday, the Spiders unveiled the new-look floor that will be read for the season. Nothing too extreme about the Spiders’ new court, but it is the first of many changes to the Robins Center, an arena that had stood for more than 30 years.
The Robins Center is in the middle of a $17 million renovation. Richmond takes to the renovated Robins Center on Nov. 8 against Delaware.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 6
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 6
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 68
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 16
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (68)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)