Aug 26, 2013, 10:05 PM EDT
The University of Richmond announced a new court design several weeks ago, and each Friday had previewed the new design by uploading a section of the court to the athletic department’s Instagram account.
On Friday, the Spiders unveiled the new-look floor that will be read for the season. Nothing too extreme about the Spiders’ new court, but it is the first of many changes to the Robins Center, an arena that had stood for more than 30 years.
The Robins Center is in the middle of a $17 million renovation. Richmond takes to the renovated Robins Center on Nov. 8 against Delaware.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)