Aug 26, 2013, 10:05 PM EDT
The University of Richmond announced a new court design several weeks ago, and each Friday had previewed the new design by uploading a section of the court to the athletic department’s Instagram account.
On Friday, the Spiders unveiled the new-look floor that will be read for the season. Nothing too extreme about the Spiders’ new court, but it is the first of many changes to the Robins Center, an arena that had stood for more than 30 years.
The Robins Center is in the middle of a $17 million renovation. Richmond takes to the renovated Robins Center on Nov. 8 against Delaware.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)