Sep 2, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
The UCLA Bruins landed a big commitment on Monday afternoon as Indiana native and four-star wing scorer Trevon Bluiett committed to Steve Alford’s program.
A product of Park Tudor High School, Bluiett took an official visit to the Bruins over the weekend and the news was first tweeted out by ESPN’s Jeff Goodman.
The No. 46 overall prospect in Rivals’ 2014 class, the 6’5″ Bluiett is a strong-scoring wing that can shoot the ball at a high level or also do some things off the bounce or in the mid-range. By Steve Alford coming into Indiana and landing a highly-regarded player, it also shows that UCLA has some early pull in Alford’s home state.
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)