Sep 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Michigan State basketball has already been rated No. 1 by Lindy’s and is in the hunt to win a national championship this season as Tom Izzo’s squad returns a deep and talented group.
Gary Harris injury aside, the Spartans have a ton of weapons and will be a threat to win the Big Ten and go farther this year.
But remembering that basketball doesn’t begin until November, the Spartans basketball team lent their support to the football program as a video was aired on Friday during Michigan State’s home win over Western Michigan.
See Branden Dawson sack a quarterback and other Michigan State players in football pads with the video coming from M Live:
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)