Sep 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Michigan State basketball has already been rated No. 1 by Lindy’s and is in the hunt to win a national championship this season as Tom Izzo’s squad returns a deep and talented group.
Gary Harris injury aside, the Spartans have a ton of weapons and will be a threat to win the Big Ten and go farther this year.
But remembering that basketball doesn’t begin until November, the Spartans basketball team lent their support to the football program as a video was aired on Friday during Michigan State’s home win over Western Michigan.
See Branden Dawson sack a quarterback and other Michigan State players in football pads with the video coming from M Live:
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (54)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)