Sep 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
Michigan State basketball has already been rated No. 1 by Lindy’s and is in the hunt to win a national championship this season as Tom Izzo’s squad returns a deep and talented group.
Gary Harris injury aside, the Spartans have a ton of weapons and will be a threat to win the Big Ten and go farther this year.
But remembering that basketball doesn’t begin until November, the Spartans basketball team lent their support to the football program as a video was aired on Friday during Michigan State’s home win over Western Michigan.
See Branden Dawson sack a quarterback and other Michigan State players in football pads with the video coming from M Live:
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)