Sep 2, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Michigan State basketball has already been rated No. 1 by Lindy’s and is in the hunt to win a national championship this season as Tom Izzo’s squad returns a deep and talented group.
Gary Harris injury aside, the Spartans have a ton of weapons and will be a threat to win the Big Ten and go farther this year.
But remembering that basketball doesn’t begin until November, the Spartans basketball team lent their support to the football program as a video was aired on Friday during Michigan State’s home win over Western Michigan.
See Branden Dawson sack a quarterback and other Michigan State players in football pads with the video coming from M Live:
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)