Sep 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Notice anything wrong with that billboard?
That photo, of a billboard on I-215 in Las Vegas, was taken by the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday. Lon Kruger, the guy you see up there in a suit, as been at Oklahoma since April … of 2011.
UNLV’s head coach for the past two seasons has been Dave Rice. He’ll be coaching them again this year. He looks like this. At least he took it in stride, telling the paper “if Coach Kruger can help us sell tickets, great.”
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)