Sep 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Notice anything wrong with that billboard?
That photo, of a billboard on I-215 in Las Vegas, was taken by the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday. Lon Kruger, the guy you see up there in a suit, as been at Oklahoma since April … of 2011.
UNLV’s head coach for the past two seasons has been Dave Rice. He’ll be coaching them again this year. He looks like this. At least he took it in stride, telling the paper “if Coach Kruger can help us sell tickets, great.”
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (45)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)