Sep 5, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
George Washington made some noise on Thursday night, as the Colonials landed their second commitment in the Class of 2014 as Don Bosco Prep point guard Paul Jorgensen made his pledge:
Commited to George Washington University Class of 2018! #GoColonials
— Paul Jorgensen (@pauliejorgs) September 6, 2013
Don Bosco Prep plays a high level of high school basketball, and Jorgensen, a 6-foot-3 point guard, is a three-star recruit on Rivals. No matter how you slice it, this is a nice pickup for Mike Lonergan.
But that’s not what is great about this news.
What makes it awesome is Jorgensen’s nickname: The Prince Harry of Harlem. He earned it after this performance at a high school all-star game in New York to honor the late Alimoe:
Personally, I would have called him Billy Hoyle, but Prince Harry of Harlem works, too.
Colonial fans, it looks like you’re going to like this kid.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)