Sep 5, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
George Washington made some noise on Thursday night, as the Colonials landed their second commitment in the Class of 2014 as Don Bosco Prep point guard Paul Jorgensen made his pledge:
Commited to George Washington University Class of 2018! #GoColonials
— Paul Jorgensen (@pauliejorgs) September 6, 2013
Don Bosco Prep plays a high level of high school basketball, and Jorgensen, a 6-foot-3 point guard, is a three-star recruit on Rivals. No matter how you slice it, this is a nice pickup for Mike Lonergan.
But that’s not what is great about this news.
What makes it awesome is Jorgensen’s nickname: The Prince Harry of Harlem. He earned it after this performance at a high school all-star game in New York to honor the late Alimoe:
Personally, I would have called him Billy Hoyle, but Prince Harry of Harlem works, too.
Colonial fans, it looks like you’re going to like this kid.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)