Sep 5, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
George Washington made some noise on Thursday night, as the Colonials landed their second commitment in the Class of 2014 as Don Bosco Prep point guard Paul Jorgensen made his pledge:
Commited to George Washington University Class of 2018! #GoColonials
— Paul Jorgensen (@pauliejorgs) September 6, 2013
Don Bosco Prep plays a high level of high school basketball, and Jorgensen, a 6-foot-3 point guard, is a three-star recruit on Rivals. No matter how you slice it, this is a nice pickup for Mike Lonergan.
But that’s not what is great about this news.
What makes it awesome is Jorgensen’s nickname: The Prince Harry of Harlem. He earned it after this performance at a high school all-star game in New York to honor the late Alimoe:
Personally, I would have called him Billy Hoyle, but Prince Harry of Harlem works, too.
Colonial fans, it looks like you’re going to like this kid.
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- CBT Quotables Part IV: The Lawsons, Stephen Zimmerman, Malik Monk 1
- Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Rabb, Zimmerman go big, Chris Clarke goes hard, Lawson bros advance 0
- Nike Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Jayson Tatum, DeAndre Ayton and Briscoe vs. Trier 0
- Peach Jam Recruiting Notebook: Jamal Murray plays well, Tyler Davis has big day, Juwan Morgan likes two 0
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)