Sep 5, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
Last month, the Atlantic 10 released their schedule for conference play, but on Thursday, the league announced that a record number of games — 71, to be exact — will be broadcast on national television.
29 of those games will be featured on NBCSN, the schedule of which is below:
The highlight of the schedule? The quarterfinals of the A-10 tournament, which will be played at the Barclays Center. Last year, in the A-10 tournament’s quarterfinals, Richmond managed to rack up three technical fouls in the seconds of a loss to Charlotte. Remember that?
There are plenty of other good games as well. Iona at Dayton will feature a high-powered offense against one of the league’s best home crowds. St. Louis will make three appearances on NBCSN, La Salle — who made the Sweet 16 last season — will be on the air twice, while VCU will host George Washington on February 12th.
You ready for college hoops season to be here yet? I know I am.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)