Sep 5, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
Last month, the Atlantic 10 released their schedule for conference play, but on Thursday, the league announced that a record number of games — 71, to be exact — will be broadcast on national television.
29 of those games will be featured on NBCSN, the schedule of which is below:
The highlight of the schedule? The quarterfinals of the A-10 tournament, which will be played at the Barclays Center. Last year, in the A-10 tournament’s quarterfinals, Richmond managed to rack up three technical fouls in the seconds of a loss to Charlotte. Remember that?
There are plenty of other good games as well. Iona at Dayton will feature a high-powered offense against one of the league’s best home crowds. St. Louis will make three appearances on NBCSN, La Salle — who made the Sweet 16 last season — will be on the air twice, while VCU will host George Washington on February 12th.
You ready for college hoops season to be here yet? I know I am.
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 3
- Bracketology: Florida in driver’s seat for overall No. 1 seed 3
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans 8
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 10
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (10)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)