Sep 5, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
Last month, the Atlantic 10 released their schedule for conference play, but on Thursday, the league announced that a record number of games — 71, to be exact — will be broadcast on national television.
29 of those games will be featured on NBCSN, the schedule of which is below:
The highlight of the schedule? The quarterfinals of the A-10 tournament, which will be played at the Barclays Center. Last year, in the A-10 tournament’s quarterfinals, Richmond managed to rack up three technical fouls in the seconds of a loss to Charlotte. Remember that?
There are plenty of other good games as well. Iona at Dayton will feature a high-powered offense against one of the league’s best home crowds. St. Louis will make three appearances on NBCSN, La Salle — who made the Sweet 16 last season — will be on the air twice, while VCU will host George Washington on February 12th.
You ready for college hoops season to be here yet? I know I am.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)