Sep 5, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
Last month, the Atlantic 10 released their schedule for conference play, but on Thursday, the league announced that a record number of games — 71, to be exact — will be broadcast on national television.
29 of those games will be featured on NBCSN, the schedule of which is below:
The highlight of the schedule? The quarterfinals of the A-10 tournament, which will be played at the Barclays Center. Last year, in the A-10 tournament’s quarterfinals, Richmond managed to rack up three technical fouls in the seconds of a loss to Charlotte. Remember that?
There are plenty of other good games as well. Iona at Dayton will feature a high-powered offense against one of the league’s best home crowds. St. Louis will make three appearances on NBCSN, La Salle — who made the Sweet 16 last season — will be on the air twice, while VCU will host George Washington on February 12th.
You ready for college hoops season to be here yet? I know I am.
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)