Sep 5, 2013, 4:58 PM EDT
Last month, the Atlantic 10 released their schedule for conference play, but on Thursday, the league announced that a record number of games — 71, to be exact — will be broadcast on national television.
29 of those games will be featured on NBCSN, the schedule of which is below:
The highlight of the schedule? The quarterfinals of the A-10 tournament, which will be played at the Barclays Center. Last year, in the A-10 tournament’s quarterfinals, Richmond managed to rack up three technical fouls in the seconds of a loss to Charlotte. Remember that?
There are plenty of other good games as well. Iona at Dayton will feature a high-powered offense against one of the league’s best home crowds. St. Louis will make three appearances on NBCSN, La Salle — who made the Sweet 16 last season — will be on the air twice, while VCU will host George Washington on February 12th.
You ready for college hoops season to be here yet? I know I am.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)