Sep 5, 2013, 1:37 PM EST
UTEP joined the long list of schools that have updated the basketball court in their home arena to add a unique element easily identifiable with the school.
For the Miners, the addition is a pair of the mining picks that make up the ‘T’ in UTEP’s logo. It looks good. There’s a lot going on in this design, but it isn’t as overwhelming as, say, a pair of cartoon dogs staring you down.
Good job, UTEP.
It’s CBT approved.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)