Sep 5, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
UTEP joined the long list of schools that have updated the basketball court in their home arena to add a unique element easily identifiable with the school.
For the Miners, the addition is a pair of the mining picks that make up the ‘T’ in UTEP’s logo. It looks good. There’s a lot going on in this design, but it isn’t as overwhelming as, say, a pair of cartoon dogs staring you down.
Good job, UTEP.
It’s CBT approved.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)