Sep 5, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
UTEP joined the long list of schools that have updated the basketball court in their home arena to add a unique element easily identifiable with the school.
For the Miners, the addition is a pair of the mining picks that make up the ‘T’ in UTEP’s logo. It looks good. There’s a lot going on in this design, but it isn’t as overwhelming as, say, a pair of cartoon dogs staring you down.
Good job, UTEP.
It’s CBT approved.
(h/t Eye on CBB)
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)