Sep 5, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
While I am going to guarantee right now that these dunks will be nowhere near the best dunks that this season’s Kentucky team throws down, this is still a pretty cool video.
Like, for example, at the :25 second mark, when the camera angles used make it look like a soaring James Young jumped off of a trampoline.
That comes just seconds after Jarrod Polson — Jarrod Polson!!! — throws down a dunk.
I didn’t think that he could do that.
Anyway, watch this video. It’s a good teaser for the kind of highlights we’ll end up seeing down in Lexington this winter.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)