Sep 5, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
While I am going to guarantee right now that these dunks will be nowhere near the best dunks that this season’s Kentucky team throws down, this is still a pretty cool video.
Like, for example, at the :25 second mark, when the camera angles used make it look like a soaring James Young jumped off of a trampoline.
That comes just seconds after Jarrod Polson — Jarrod Polson!!! — throws down a dunk.
I didn’t think that he could do that.
Anyway, watch this video. It’s a good teaser for the kind of highlights we’ll end up seeing down in Lexington this winter.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)