Sep 7, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
The Washington State Cougars will have brand-new jerseys for the upcoming 2013-14 season, according to a release on the Washington State athletics website.
The jerseys — made by Nike — will give the Cougars three different uniform options that look pretty cool and include the Washington State fight song on the back.
Per the release; which will tell you more about the fabric of the jerseys for all of you uniform watch fanatics:
This season the team will be wearing Nike Hyperelite Uniforms, which are made from a thinner and lighter material than previous uniforms. The laser-cut perforations increase ventilation and Dri-FIT fabric helps wick sweat away so every player is equipped to stay cool, dry, comfortable, and move better. A more obvious change to the fans is the addition of the Washington State University fight song on the back of each jersey.
The Cougars finished 13-19 and 4-14 in the Pac 12 last season, but will look to bounce back this season behind guards Royce Woolridge and DaVonte Lacy. At least if they falter this season they’ll have some slick new jerseys.
You can view more photos of the new uniforms from the photo gallery on the Washington State athletics site.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 0
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)