Sep 7, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The Washington State Cougars will have brand-new jerseys for the upcoming 2013-14 season, according to a release on the Washington State athletics website.
The jerseys — made by Nike — will give the Cougars three different uniform options that look pretty cool and include the Washington State fight song on the back.
Per the release; which will tell you more about the fabric of the jerseys for all of you uniform watch fanatics:
This season the team will be wearing Nike Hyperelite Uniforms, which are made from a thinner and lighter material than previous uniforms. The laser-cut perforations increase ventilation and Dri-FIT fabric helps wick sweat away so every player is equipped to stay cool, dry, comfortable, and move better. A more obvious change to the fans is the addition of the Washington State University fight song on the back of each jersey.
The Cougars finished 13-19 and 4-14 in the Pac 12 last season, but will look to bounce back this season behind guards Royce Woolridge and DaVonte Lacy. At least if they falter this season they’ll have some slick new jerseys.
You can view more photos of the new uniforms from the photo gallery on the Washington State athletics site.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)