Sep 7, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The Washington State Cougars will have brand-new jerseys for the upcoming 2013-14 season, according to a release on the Washington State athletics website.
The jerseys — made by Nike — will give the Cougars three different uniform options that look pretty cool and include the Washington State fight song on the back.
Per the release; which will tell you more about the fabric of the jerseys for all of you uniform watch fanatics:
This season the team will be wearing Nike Hyperelite Uniforms, which are made from a thinner and lighter material than previous uniforms. The laser-cut perforations increase ventilation and Dri-FIT fabric helps wick sweat away so every player is equipped to stay cool, dry, comfortable, and move better. A more obvious change to the fans is the addition of the Washington State University fight song on the back of each jersey.
The Cougars finished 13-19 and 4-14 in the Pac 12 last season, but will look to bounce back this season behind guards Royce Woolridge and DaVonte Lacy. At least if they falter this season they’ll have some slick new jerseys.
You can view more photos of the new uniforms from the photo gallery on the Washington State athletics site.
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 8
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)