Sep 7, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The Washington State Cougars will have brand-new jerseys for the upcoming 2013-14 season, according to a release on the Washington State athletics website.
The jerseys — made by Nike — will give the Cougars three different uniform options that look pretty cool and include the Washington State fight song on the back.
Per the release; which will tell you more about the fabric of the jerseys for all of you uniform watch fanatics:
This season the team will be wearing Nike Hyperelite Uniforms, which are made from a thinner and lighter material than previous uniforms. The laser-cut perforations increase ventilation and Dri-FIT fabric helps wick sweat away so every player is equipped to stay cool, dry, comfortable, and move better. A more obvious change to the fans is the addition of the Washington State University fight song on the back of each jersey.
The Cougars finished 13-19 and 4-14 in the Pac 12 last season, but will look to bounce back this season behind guards Royce Woolridge and DaVonte Lacy. At least if they falter this season they’ll have some slick new jerseys.
You can view more photos of the new uniforms from the photo gallery on the Washington State athletics site.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)