Sep 7, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The Washington State Cougars will have brand-new jerseys for the upcoming 2013-14 season, according to a release on the Washington State athletics website.
The jerseys — made by Nike — will give the Cougars three different uniform options that look pretty cool and include the Washington State fight song on the back.
Per the release; which will tell you more about the fabric of the jerseys for all of you uniform watch fanatics:
This season the team will be wearing Nike Hyperelite Uniforms, which are made from a thinner and lighter material than previous uniforms. The laser-cut perforations increase ventilation and Dri-FIT fabric helps wick sweat away so every player is equipped to stay cool, dry, comfortable, and move better. A more obvious change to the fans is the addition of the Washington State University fight song on the back of each jersey.
The Cougars finished 13-19 and 4-14 in the Pac 12 last season, but will look to bounce back this season behind guards Royce Woolridge and DaVonte Lacy. At least if they falter this season they’ll have some slick new jerseys.
You can view more photos of the new uniforms from the photo gallery on the Washington State athletics site.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)