Sep 9, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
On Friday, Kansas gave us a first look at the new uniforms that the Jayhawks will be wearing for the 2013-2014 season.
They did it on Instagram, posting a video on the Athletic Department’s official account of a behind-the-scenes GQ shoot with Andrew Wiggins:
Think about that for a second.
Wiggins is a freshman at Kansas, so new to the school that he has yet to even take part in an official practice with the entire team, let alone play in a game for the Jayhawks. The first time that the team wears these new uniforms in Phog Allen Fieldhouse will be the first time that Wiggins dons a jersey, and the first time that he plays in a game in the Phog.
And he’s already getting pictures snapped for a GQ spread?
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)