Sep 9, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
On Friday, Kansas gave us a first look at the new uniforms that the Jayhawks will be wearing for the 2013-2014 season.
They did it on Instagram, posting a video on the Athletic Department’s official account of a behind-the-scenes GQ shoot with Andrew Wiggins:
Think about that for a second.
Wiggins is a freshman at Kansas, so new to the school that he has yet to even take part in an official practice with the entire team, let alone play in a game for the Jayhawks. The first time that the team wears these new uniforms in Phog Allen Fieldhouse will be the first time that Wiggins dons a jersey, and the first time that he plays in a game in the Phog.
And he’s already getting pictures snapped for a GQ spread?
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)