Sep 9, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
On Friday, Kansas gave us a first look at the new uniforms that the Jayhawks will be wearing for the 2013-2014 season.
They did it on Instagram, posting a video on the Athletic Department’s official account of a behind-the-scenes GQ shoot with Andrew Wiggins:
Think about that for a second.
Wiggins is a freshman at Kansas, so new to the school that he has yet to even take part in an official practice with the entire team, let alone play in a game for the Jayhawks. The first time that the team wears these new uniforms in Phog Allen Fieldhouse will be the first time that Wiggins dons a jersey, and the first time that he plays in a game in the Phog.
And he’s already getting pictures snapped for a GQ spread?
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 8
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)