Sep 9, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
On Friday, Kansas gave us a first look at the new uniforms that the Jayhawks will be wearing for the 2013-2014 season.
They did it on Instagram, posting a video on the Athletic Department’s official account of a behind-the-scenes GQ shoot with Andrew Wiggins:
Think about that for a second.
Wiggins is a freshman at Kansas, so new to the school that he has yet to even take part in an official practice with the entire team, let alone play in a game for the Jayhawks. The first time that the team wears these new uniforms in Phog Allen Fieldhouse will be the first time that Wiggins dons a jersey, and the first time that he plays in a game in the Phog.
And he’s already getting pictures snapped for a GQ spread?
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 4
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)