Sep 9, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
On Friday, Kansas gave us a first look at the new uniforms that the Jayhawks will be wearing for the 2013-2014 season.
They did it on Instagram, posting a video on the Athletic Department’s official account of a behind-the-scenes GQ shoot with Andrew Wiggins:
Think about that for a second.
Wiggins is a freshman at Kansas, so new to the school that he has yet to even take part in an official practice with the entire team, let alone play in a game for the Jayhawks. The first time that the team wears these new uniforms in Phog Allen Fieldhouse will be the first time that Wiggins dons a jersey, and the first time that he plays in a game in the Phog.
And he’s already getting pictures snapped for a GQ spread?
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)