Sep 10, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
One of the most underrated college basketball twitter feeds out there is that of @CRAFTroomies which, as you can probably figure out, was put together by Aaron Craft’s roommates to document the life and times of Ohio State’s star point guard.
Usually, the feed is chock full of tweets about taco night, pictures of Craft barbecuing (I find that mildly hilarious), and inside info on his N’SYNC fandom.
But on Sunday night, @CRAFTroomies had some big news to share, as they announced, with a picture, that Craft is engaged:
We at CBT are thrilled for the happy couple, and send out a hearty congratulations.
But a large segment of Columbus’ female population was not as happy:
— Molly Manning (@MJayne514) September 9, 2013
Aaron Craft is engaged. Aka My life is over. #brbcrying
— Faith(y) (@Tri_Pry14) September 10, 2013
Aaron craft is engaged. My life is over. I’m gonna go die now.
— Brenna Kubec (@BwennaKubs) September 10, 2013
Yesterday I kept asking myself why it was such a bad day. Then it hit me.. Aaron Craft got engaged #OfficiallySingleForLife
— Calah Kruse (@CalahKruse) September 10, 2013
— Samantha Witchey (@Witchey_1021) September 10, 2013
AARON CRAFT IS ENGAGED MY LIFE IS RUINED
— Cassidy Havens ✌ (@cassidy_havens) September 10, 2013
If you can’t understand what a girls obsession about Aaron Craft is just consider yourself a Wolverine.
— Jenni Strassel (@jlstrazz) September 10, 2013
If that wasn’t bad enough, there are now apparently food shortages in Columbus:
@CRAFTroomies PLEASE TELL AARON CRAFT THERE’S NO ICE CREAM LEFT ON CAMPUS BECAUSE 30000 GIRLS ARE EATING THEIR FEELINGS. THANKS A LOT JERK!
— Dan Chapman (@HeresDChapstick) September 9, 2013
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament? 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)