Sep 10, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
One of the most underrated college basketball twitter feeds out there is that of @CRAFTroomies which, as you can probably figure out, was put together by Aaron Craft’s roommates to document the life and times of Ohio State’s star point guard.
Usually, the feed is chock full of tweets about taco night, pictures of Craft barbecuing (I find that mildly hilarious), and inside info on his N’SYNC fandom.
But on Sunday night, @CRAFTroomies had some big news to share, as they announced, with a picture, that Craft is engaged:
We at CBT are thrilled for the happy couple, and send out a hearty congratulations.
But a large segment of Columbus’ female population was not as happy:
— Molly Manning (@MJayne514) September 9, 2013
Aaron Craft is engaged. Aka My life is over. #brbcrying
— Faith(y) (@Tri_Pry14) September 10, 2013
Aaron craft is engaged. My life is over. I’m gonna go die now.
— Brenna Kubec (@BwennaKubs) September 10, 2013
Yesterday I kept asking myself why it was such a bad day. Then it hit me.. Aaron Craft got engaged #OfficiallySingleForLife
— Calah Kruse (@CalahKruse) September 10, 2013
— Samantha Witchey (@Witchey_1021) September 10, 2013
AARON CRAFT IS ENGAGED MY LIFE IS RUINED
— Cassidy Havens ✌ (@cassidy_havens) September 10, 2013
If you can’t understand what a girls obsession about Aaron Craft is just consider yourself a Wolverine.
— Jenni Strassel (@jlstrazz) September 10, 2013
If that wasn’t bad enough, there are now apparently food shortages in Columbus:
@CRAFTroomies PLEASE TELL AARON CRAFT THERE’S NO ICE CREAM LEFT ON CAMPUS BECAUSE 30000 GIRLS ARE EATING THEIR FEELINGS. THANKS A LOT JERK!
— Dan Chapman (@HeresDChapstick) September 9, 2013
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)