Sep 10, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
One of the most underrated college basketball twitter feeds out there is that of @CRAFTroomies which, as you can probably figure out, was put together by Aaron Craft’s roommates to document the life and times of Ohio State’s star point guard.
Usually, the feed is chock full of tweets about taco night, pictures of Craft barbecuing (I find that mildly hilarious), and inside info on his N’SYNC fandom.
But on Sunday night, @CRAFTroomies had some big news to share, as they announced, with a picture, that Craft is engaged:
We at CBT are thrilled for the happy couple, and send out a hearty congratulations.
But a large segment of Columbus’ female population was not as happy:
— Molly Manning (@MJayne514) September 9, 2013
Aaron Craft is engaged. Aka My life is over. #brbcrying
— Faith(y) (@Tri_Pry14) September 10, 2013
Aaron craft is engaged. My life is over. I’m gonna go die now.
— Brenna Kubec (@BwennaKubs) September 10, 2013
Yesterday I kept asking myself why it was such a bad day. Then it hit me.. Aaron Craft got engaged #OfficiallySingleForLife
— Calah Kruse (@CalahKruse) September 10, 2013
— Samantha Witchey (@Witchey_1021) September 10, 2013
AARON CRAFT IS ENGAGED MY LIFE IS RUINED
— Cassidy Havens ✌ (@cassidy_havens) September 10, 2013
If you can’t understand what a girls obsession about Aaron Craft is just consider yourself a Wolverine.
— Jenni Strassel (@jlstrazz) September 10, 2013
If that wasn’t bad enough, there are now apparently food shortages in Columbus:
@CRAFTroomies PLEASE TELL AARON CRAFT THERE’S NO ICE CREAM LEFT ON CAMPUS BECAUSE 30000 GIRLS ARE EATING THEIR FEELINGS. THANKS A LOT JERK!
— Dan Chapman (@HeresDChapstick) September 9, 2013
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (18)