Sep 10, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Macura, who hails from Minnesota, joins Edmund Sumner, a tough 6-foot-3 point guard from Michigan, in Mack’s Class of 2014. The duo should give the Xavier program a building block in the back court for the foreseeable future.
At 6-foot-5, Macura is an aggressive scorer on the offensive end of the floor. He’s a good shooter out to the three-point line, he understands how to move without the ball and he’s the kind of scorer with the confidence that he will hit any shot he takes. That gets him into some trouble with his shot selection, however, and he also could stand to improve his handle and his on-ball defense.
But those are parts of his game that can be worked on over the years, and the combination of Sumner and Macura should make Xavier fans quite happy.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 1
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)