Sep 12, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Earlier this week, Kansas released their new uniform design in a video of Andrew Wiggins at a GQ photo shoot.
Baylor wasn’t quite as extravagant in their announcement, as the official men’s basketball twitter feed posted two pictures on Wednesday night of this season’s uniforms:
And the shorts:
I like it.
It seems like Adidas is really going for the whole shoulder stripes look this year, and while some folks have pushed back against it, I like it.
At least the color of the jerseys don’t require sunglasses to look at them.
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)