Sep 12, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Earlier this week, Kansas released their new uniform design in a video of Andrew Wiggins at a GQ photo shoot.
Baylor wasn’t quite as extravagant in their announcement, as the official men’s basketball twitter feed posted two pictures on Wednesday night of this season’s uniforms:
And the shorts:
I like it.
It seems like Adidas is really going for the whole shoulder stripes look this year, and while some folks have pushed back against it, I like it.
At least the color of the jerseys don’t require sunglasses to look at them.
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- Bracketology: Delaware, Manhattan, Wofford punch tickets 1
- 2014 SEC Tournament Preview: How will Kentucky, bubble teams fair? 1
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 1
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)