Sep 12, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Earlier this week, Kansas released their new uniform design in a video of Andrew Wiggins at a GQ photo shoot.
Baylor wasn’t quite as extravagant in their announcement, as the official men’s basketball twitter feed posted two pictures on Wednesday night of this season’s uniforms:
And the shorts:
I like it.
It seems like Adidas is really going for the whole shoulder stripes look this year, and while some folks have pushed back against it, I like it.
At least the color of the jerseys don’t require sunglasses to look at them.
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)