Sep 12, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Earlier this week, Kansas released their new uniform design in a video of Andrew Wiggins at a GQ photo shoot.
Baylor wasn’t quite as extravagant in their announcement, as the official men’s basketball twitter feed posted two pictures on Wednesday night of this season’s uniforms:
And the shorts:
I like it.
It seems like Adidas is really going for the whole shoulder stripes look this year, and while some folks have pushed back against it, I like it.
At least the color of the jerseys don’t require sunglasses to look at them.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)