Sep 12, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
Wichita State freshman D.J. Bowles is currently at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota receiving more tests, according to a report from Kansas.com.
Doctors are still not quite sure why Bowles collapsed, however, which is why he’s is in Minnesota.
Bowles is a 6-foot-2 freshman from Tennessee. He played his final season of high school ball in Florida.
For Shocker head coach Gregg Marshall, Bowles’ collapse brought back painful memories of the day six years ago when he watched a recruit die on the court.
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- July Live Period Preview: The events to keep an eye on in Vegas this week 0
- Contender for No. 1 in 2016 class, Harry Giles, cuts list to five 10
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- Maryland fans still hate Mike Krzyzewski (8)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Are college teams going to be available on NBA 2K? (3)