Sep 12, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
Wichita State freshman D.J. Bowles is currently at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota receiving more tests, according to a report from Kansas.com.
Doctors are still not quite sure why Bowles collapsed, however, which is why he’s is in Minnesota.
Bowles is a 6-foot-2 freshman from Tennessee. He played his final season of high school ball in Florida.
For Shocker head coach Gregg Marshall, Bowles’ collapse brought back painful memories of the day six years ago when he watched a recruit die on the court.
- Looking Forward: The eight most intriguing coaching hires of 2015 0
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ 4
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 8
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 5
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 4
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 (8)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)
- Former Duke guard speaks publicly for first time since dismissal from team (5)