Sep 14, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
In its first season in the new Big East, Xavier has unveiled its new basketball uniforms through the team manager’s Twitter account on Saturday.
This is the third program to show glimpses of their new threads this week. Kansas freshman sensation Andrew Wiggins previewed the Jayhawks new unis in a GQ photo shoot, while Baylor decided to take it easy on spectators’ eyes and went with a more traditional look.
Here is forward Jalen Reynolds in the new Musketeers home uniform:
[h/t College Spun]
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 1
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 0
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)