Sep 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Kevin Ware suffered the leg injury that everyone will remember in 2013, fracturing his right leg in gruesome fashion during Louisville’s Elite Eight win over Duke on March 31st.
The Cardinals 6-foot-4 junior guard had surgery to add a rod to his right tibia and it looked like Ware would be out for a very long time after making an impact for most of Louisville’s season off the bench.
But now we have video from Louisville junior guard Chris Jones showing Ware dunking and senior guard Russ Smith also throwing down a dunk during workouts.
We’re still unsure if Ware is back to game speed or ready to contribute to the defending champs, but it’s a positive sign that he’s already got some of his springs back.
(h/t: The Cardinal Connect)
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)