Sep 16, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
The Tennessee Volunteers new uniforms are pretty slick and adidas did a nice job of cleaning up the jerseys for the 2013-14 season.
The previous uniforms had black shadowing around the lettering and numbers and that has since been removed for a cleaner all-white look. The words “Vol Nation” are also inscribed on the jersey by the back of the neck.
The new jerseys were first shown on the Vol_Hoops Instagram page.
Coming off of a 20-13 season and 11-7 season in the SEC, Tennessee hopes the new uniforms can give them a boost into the NCAA Tournament.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)