Sep 16, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
The Tennessee Volunteers new uniforms are pretty slick and adidas did a nice job of cleaning up the jerseys for the 2013-14 season.
The previous uniforms had black shadowing around the lettering and numbers and that has since been removed for a cleaner all-white look. The words “Vol Nation” are also inscribed on the jersey by the back of the neck.
The new jerseys were first shown on the Vol_Hoops Instagram page.
Coming off of a 20-13 season and 11-7 season in the SEC, Tennessee hopes the new uniforms can give them a boost into the NCAA Tournament.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)