Sep 16, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
The Tennessee Volunteers new uniforms are pretty slick and adidas did a nice job of cleaning up the jerseys for the 2013-14 season.
The previous uniforms had black shadowing around the lettering and numbers and that has since been removed for a cleaner all-white look. The words “Vol Nation” are also inscribed on the jersey by the back of the neck.
The new jerseys were first shown on the Vol_Hoops Instagram page.
Coming off of a 20-13 season and 11-7 season in the SEC, Tennessee hopes the new uniforms can give them a boost into the NCAA Tournament.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 6
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 1
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)