Sep 16, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
The Tennessee Volunteers new uniforms are pretty slick and adidas did a nice job of cleaning up the jerseys for the 2013-14 season.
The previous uniforms had black shadowing around the lettering and numbers and that has since been removed for a cleaner all-white look. The words “Vol Nation” are also inscribed on the jersey by the back of the neck.
The new jerseys were first shown on the Vol_Hoops Instagram page.
Coming off of a 20-13 season and 11-7 season in the SEC, Tennessee hopes the new uniforms can give them a boost into the NCAA Tournament.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)