Sep 16, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
The Tennessee Volunteers new uniforms are pretty slick and adidas did a nice job of cleaning up the jerseys for the 2013-14 season.
The previous uniforms had black shadowing around the lettering and numbers and that has since been removed for a cleaner all-white look. The words “Vol Nation” are also inscribed on the jersey by the back of the neck.
The new jerseys were first shown on the Vol_Hoops Instagram page.
Coming off of a 20-13 season and 11-7 season in the SEC, Tennessee hopes the new uniforms can give them a boost into the NCAA Tournament.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)