Sep 16, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
The Virginia Tech Hokies scored a commitment from 2014 wing T.J. Lang on Monday afternoon as the forward pledged to head coach James Johnson.
The 6’6″ Lang is the son of former Duke star Antonio Lang and averaged 17.1 points and 4.9 boards per game in his junior year at McGill-Toolen High School as he was a first-team Class 6A All-State selection.
The commitment news comes courtesy of Ben Thomas of Alabama.com.
Lang joins Justin Bibbs, who committed on September 10th, as Virginia Tech commitments in 2014.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)