Sep 16, 2013, 5:15 PM EST
The Virginia Tech Hokies scored a commitment from 2014 wing T.J. Lang on Monday afternoon as the forward pledged to head coach James Johnson.
The 6’6″ Lang is the son of former Duke star Antonio Lang and averaged 17.1 points and 4.9 boards per game in his junior year at McGill-Toolen High School as he was a first-team Class 6A All-State selection.
The commitment news comes courtesy of Ben Thomas of Alabama.com.
Lang joins Justin Bibbs, who committed on September 10th, as Virginia Tech commitments in 2014.
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)