Sep 16, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
The Virginia Tech Hokies scored a commitment from 2014 wing T.J. Lang on Monday afternoon as the forward pledged to head coach James Johnson.
The 6’6″ Lang is the son of former Duke star Antonio Lang and averaged 17.1 points and 4.9 boards per game in his junior year at McGill-Toolen High School as he was a first-team Class 6A All-State selection.
The commitment news comes courtesy of Ben Thomas of Alabama.com.
Lang joins Justin Bibbs, who committed on September 10th, as Virginia Tech commitments in 2014.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)