Sep 16, 2013, 5:15 PM EST
The Virginia Tech Hokies scored a commitment from 2014 wing T.J. Lang on Monday afternoon as the forward pledged to head coach James Johnson.
The 6’6″ Lang is the son of former Duke star Antonio Lang and averaged 17.1 points and 4.9 boards per game in his junior year at McGill-Toolen High School as he was a first-team Class 6A All-State selection.
The commitment news comes courtesy of Ben Thomas of Alabama.com.
Lang joins Justin Bibbs, who committed on September 10th, as Virginia Tech commitments in 2014.
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 52 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)