Sep 16, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
The Virginia Tech Hokies scored a commitment from 2014 wing T.J. Lang on Monday afternoon as the forward pledged to head coach James Johnson.
The 6’6″ Lang is the son of former Duke star Antonio Lang and averaged 17.1 points and 4.9 boards per game in his junior year at McGill-Toolen High School as he was a first-team Class 6A All-State selection.
The commitment news comes courtesy of Ben Thomas of Alabama.com.
Lang joins Justin Bibbs, who committed on September 10th, as Virginia Tech commitments in 2014.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)