Sep 18, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Cincinnati has shored up the future of their front line in the last two days.
After earning a commitment from Quadri Moore on Tuesday, Mick Cronin was able to sit back and listen to Gary Clark pledge to the Bearcats on Wednesday morning.
Clark is a supremely athletic 6-foot-7 forward from North Carolina that’s currently ranked No. 145 in Rivals top 150. He had offers from a number of ACC programs as well as VCU, Xavier and Wichita State.
Clark is the third front court player in the Class of 2014 for Cronin, joining Moore and JuCo transfer Coreontae DeBerry. The Bearcats will lose much of their front line to graduation after this season, but with Jermaine Lawrence joining the program this year and this crop of big men coming in next season, it may be time for Cronin to focus on how he is going to replace Sean Kilpatrick.
That said, fans at Fifth-Third Arena do have this to look forward to:
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)