Sep 18, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Cincinnati has shored up the future of their front line in the last two days.
After earning a commitment from Quadri Moore on Tuesday, Mick Cronin was able to sit back and listen to Gary Clark pledge to the Bearcats on Wednesday morning.
Clark is a supremely athletic 6-foot-7 forward from North Carolina that’s currently ranked No. 145 in Rivals top 150. He had offers from a number of ACC programs as well as VCU, Xavier and Wichita State.
Clark is the third front court player in the Class of 2014 for Cronin, joining Moore and JuCo transfer Coreontae DeBerry. The Bearcats will lose much of their front line to graduation after this season, but with Jermaine Lawrence joining the program this year and this crop of big men coming in next season, it may be time for Cronin to focus on how he is going to replace Sean Kilpatrick.
That said, fans at Fifth-Third Arena do have this to look forward to:
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)