Sep 18, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Cincinnati has shored up the future of their front line in the last two days.
After earning a commitment from Quadri Moore on Tuesday, Mick Cronin was able to sit back and listen to Gary Clark pledge to the Bearcats on Wednesday morning.
Clark is a supremely athletic 6-foot-7 forward from North Carolina that’s currently ranked No. 145 in Rivals top 150. He had offers from a number of ACC programs as well as VCU, Xavier and Wichita State.
Clark is the third front court player in the Class of 2014 for Cronin, joining Moore and JuCo transfer Coreontae DeBerry. The Bearcats will lose much of their front line to graduation after this season, but with Jermaine Lawrence joining the program this year and this crop of big men coming in next season, it may be time for Cronin to focus on how he is going to replace Sean Kilpatrick.
That said, fans at Fifth-Third Arena do have this to look forward to:
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)