Sep 18, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Cincinnati has shored up the future of their front line in the last two days.
After earning a commitment from Quadri Moore on Tuesday, Mick Cronin was able to sit back and listen to Gary Clark pledge to the Bearcats on Wednesday morning.
Clark is a supremely athletic 6-foot-7 forward from North Carolina that’s currently ranked No. 145 in Rivals top 150. He had offers from a number of ACC programs as well as VCU, Xavier and Wichita State.
Clark is the third front court player in the Class of 2014 for Cronin, joining Moore and JuCo transfer Coreontae DeBerry. The Bearcats will lose much of their front line to graduation after this season, but with Jermaine Lawrence joining the program this year and this crop of big men coming in next season, it may be time for Cronin to focus on how he is going to replace Sean Kilpatrick.
That said, fans at Fifth-Third Arena do have this to look forward to:
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 0
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing the most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)